Mommy Makeover in Sacramento
More and more moms are choosing to combine several plastic surgery procedures in a “Mommy Makeover” at The Plastic Surgery Center. Women experiencing the typical post-baby concerns such as sagging tummy skin, drooping breasts, or flabby stomachs can rejuvenate their body contours by choosing a procedure such as liposuction, breast lift, breast augmentation or abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) at our Sacramento practice.
Restore Your Body and Regain Your Look
From the moment you contact our Plastic Surgery Center, we focus on ensuring in every way possible that we understand your cosmetic desires. Our goal: to customize the perfect procedure to meet YOUR goals!
Our highly trained plastic surgeons meet individually with every patient during the initial consultation. We know that moms often feel fatigued and worn out by their post-baby physical changes, and, in some cases, even more stressed because their rigorous diet and exercise programs aren’t achieving the results they desire and deserve.
Relax. Every week we meet with women who have concerns like yours. We discuss in detail with you every mommy makeover option you might want to consider, based on your unique needs, from a tummy tuck to breast augmentation in Sacramento, which can be the ideal solution for women who want to restore lost breast volume. View some our patients’ results in our before and after mommy makeover photo gallery.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Consist of?
Our surgeons are skilled in combining cosmetic surgery procedures to achieve just the results you want. Here are just a few of the most common procedures performed as part of a Mommy Makeover.
- Breast Augmentation with Implants: Breast augmentation in Sacramento, CA, can restore the volume lost in your post-baby breasts. Studies show that larger, shapelier breasts can help you feel more confident.
- Breast Lift in Sacramento: To correct a drooping breast appearance, this procedure elevates the breasts and creates a more youthful-looking shape.
- Abdominoplasty in Sacramento: Tummy tucks are on the minds of many moms. Abdominoplasty tightens stretched and weakened stomach muscles and removes flabby tummy skin. Enjoy your baby AND your pre-baby body.
- Liposuction in Sacramento: It’s only natural for some of the weight you gained during pregnancy to linger after childbirth, but you can get back to your ideal shape with a liposuction procedure for body contouring.
Mommy Makeover FAQs
How Do I Choose Which Mommy Makeover Procedures Are Right for Me?
Each mommy makeover is customized to the unique body of the patient. While some women may opt for a breast lift and tummy tuck, you may choose to combine a breast augmentation with the lift and use liposuction to address your unwanted fat. The whole idea is to make you happy with your body again by reversing some of the changes that accompany pregnancy.
If you are not already sure exactly which procedures will achieve the best results for your post-pregnancy body, schedule a consultation with one of our skilled surgeons and discuss the areas where you would like to see improvement. Our surgeons will use their professional knowledge to devise a surgical plan that best addresses the specific flaws that concern you most.
How Soon After Having My Baby Can I Get Mommy Makeover?
The surgeons at The Plastic Surgery Center recommend waiting a minimum of six months after giving birth to undergo cosmetic procedures. They set this timeline for multiple reasons:
- Your body needs time to recover from birth.
- The contouring procedures work best for women who are close to reaching their goal weight. Allowing yourself time to take some of the pregnancy weight off naturally will ultimately provide better results.
- Breastfeeding temporarily changes the shape of your breasts. Your surgeon will have an easier time achieving your desired size and position after your breasts have stopped producing milk.
We also suggest that you hold off on mommy makeover until you are done having children altogether. While the procedures will in no way impair your ability to have another child, a subsequent pregnancy is likely to undo the work achieved from mommy makeover.
What Will My Recovery from Mommy Makeover Be Like?
The timeline for your recovery will depend on what combination of procedures you choose to incorporate into your mommy makeover. Generally speaking, you can expect plenty of rest and relaxation for the first week until the swelling and discomfort have subsided sufficiently.
Most patients feel well enough to return to work after two weeks. Exercise — which includes lifting your children — should be off-limits for a month or two, at which point you will be able to reintroduce moderate physical activity into your routine.
Why Should I Choose the Plastic Surgery Center for My Mommy Makeover?
The fact that mommy makeover is a combination of procedures makes it even more important to choose an expert surgeon who is skilled at multiple body and breast procedures to attain the best results. The only thing worse than receiving a subpar cosmetic procedure is receiving multiple subpar cosmetic procedures.
Fortunately, the esteemed surgeons at The Plastic Surgery Center have the expertise to achieve amazing-looking results with liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift. You can count on them to reshape your body into something that more closely resembles your pre-pregnancy form.
To schedule a consultation for mommy makeover at The Plastic Surgery Center, please call (916) 929-1833 for our Sacramento office or (916) 773-5559 for our Granite Bay, California office.
Sacramento plastic surgeons at The Skin Care Center and at The Plastic Surgery Center make enhancing the body, mind and spirit easy. With offices on Scripps Drive in Sacramento and in Granite Bay, looking and feeling your best is convenient. To learn more about your mommy makeover procedure, please contact one of our offices today!